Never thought that i would write a post...but life is like this only, you get what you never thought , you loose what you always have......and you write when in your whole life you haven't written anything!!!
I am a very simple boy..who has everything very common....really nothing special apart from the fact that i dream a lot......cause i think dreaming is not a crime....
I know for sure not all my dreams will come true.....but someday i am pretty much confident that i will achieve most of what i want....
My biggest dream is to make each of my loved ones very happy, give them every comfort.....
In this, the only things that keeps on changing is the list of my loved ones.....
I complain a lot, "mujhe bahut shikayat hoti hai kabhi kabhi apni kismat se" but i accept the fact that everything is preplanned......i can't change the fate.....
Sometimes i expect a lot......but a moment later i regret everything i did to meet those expectations...........
since childhood, I find it very difficult to face the abnormal situations, it was always very difficult for me to accept defeat.
I always either ignored the abrupt situations/conditions or tried to run away from them.
.......but in this world everything changes, nothing is constant.....So am i,
Suddenly I remember Gandhiji's Talisman which used to be on first page of every book we had in school, I see everyone around me, no one is completely happy, everyone has his/her own problem and above it everyone has ego that their problem is the biggest in the world...
But I , after comparing problems to those of people surrounding me , find my problems to be very small to regret...... My state of mind at different times of day is unpredictable.....at one instant i feel so happy , at other i am the most miserable person in this world..I laugh at all this..may be this is what is life all about....
They say you can't pluck a rose without a throne, its true and this is how is life.......a package of happiness and sorrow...there is a perfect blend of everything....
Now i believe in the fact that life goes full circle......if something bad is happening to you....its a sign that something better is waiting for you at your door.....
I believe in God......I have faith on him and believe everything good or bad, is God's creation for me so i have to take it......either with a smile or with a regret.....
i chose smile......even with so much of burden in office i smile.......i enjoy with friends, i enjoy with family, i enjoy nature, i enjoy bike rides, i enjoy tea outside office, i enjoy everything...
Life is too short to create a list of things that didn't go your way.........
Everyday i wake up with a new excitement....a new joy......life is unpredictable.....u never know what surprise awaits you!!!
I like humour and i hail those who have great sense of humour....
i play guitar ....I love music..... recently i started salsa as well.......its always nice to explore new talents hidden inside you........
I wish everyone lots of happiness.....
God bless..!

nice be, gud writer came out of you
ReplyDelete